Published on June 6th, 2013 | by Car List Global
2013 Swift Sport Price and Specs in Malaysia
There are two variants with it and they are the SSS manual version and the automatic CVT version. Both are priced at RM97,888 and RM102,888 respectively. The fact that this two models are fully imported from Japan makes it even special and much more reliable in a way unlike it’s flagship model the Suzuki Swift 1.4L which is assembled in Malaysia.
Under the Hood
Both comes with a 1.6L engine that does 0-100km/h in 8.7 seconds and reaches a top speed of 195km/h. However, Suzuki claims that the manual version, CCC, goes 10km/h faster than the CVT.
Despite being a sport version of the Swift, it’s fuel efficient. It only consumes 6.5 liter for every 100km it travels and that’s for the manual version. The automatic does 0.4 liter lesser.
A little comparison between the first generation Swift Sport
- It gets a stiffer suspension (Sportier ride)
- More styling bodykit
- Better handling (Based on it’s front struts and an additional rebound springs)
- Bi-xenon headlamps
- Recaro seats are unavailable this time with it as it’s converted to a nicer black fabric upholstery with red stitching
Things that saves your life
- Six airbags
- Three point seat belts
Price and Model Recap
- 2013 Swift Sport (Manual) – On the road price: RM97,888.00 (not including insurance)
- 2013 Swift Sport CVT (AT) – On the road price: RM102,888.00 (not including insurance)